Our Mission at Edna's Sober Homes West Palm Beach, Florida
Our mission at our women's sober homes West Palm Beach, Florida is to provide a safe, healthy and supportive transitional living environment for women preparing to face the world free from alcohol and drug addiction.
Our primary commitment is to the newly sober woman and their family. We consider it a privilege to assist with a compassionate and consistent support system. We can help you get out of the fragile and vulnerable condition from addiction. We have helped many females with both physical and emotional components holding them down. Our recovery residences believes in peer group recovery to help individuals thrive, gain strength and coping skills in a safe, substance free environment.
Conquering addiction requires continual, on-going support to avoid relapse. Recovery is not a goal, it is a process, and addicted individuals must develop strategies to manage their stress and addiction triggers. In order to stay clean and sober and avoid addictive habits and behaviors, you need ongoing support.
- We recognize that addiction is a treatable and chronic disease.
- The value and importance of AA, NA and other related Twelve- Step programs for ongoing recovery.
- We believe that adherence to strong ethical standards of conduct in every area should never be compromised with abstinence as our primary goal.
- Treating everyone with respect and dignity.
- Ethical and responsive client care, including family members.
- We value our clients and our staff always in all ways.
- Dedicated to making our clients successful.